Fix A Leak "The Only One" for Swimming Pools, Spas, and Hot Tubs
32 Oz. Bottle of Fix A Leak
Under the same leak conditions Fix-A-Leak will out perform the rest.
FIX-A-LEAK is a blended concentrated material designed to seal leaks in virtually any material.
FIX-A-LEAK can be applied for leaks in the spa and works equally well in the plumbing.
FIX-A-LEAK will seal holes 1/8" in diameter.
FIX-A-LEAK will form a permanent seal.
Use 1 quart per pool up to 22,000 gallons.
Do not use in excess of 1 quart per 5000 gallons of water.
- Shake Well Before Using -
1. Bypass FILTER MEDIA before adding FIX-A-LEAK to water. Sand Filters: set filter valve to recirculate.
Other Types: remove cartridges DE elements from filter tank. Then proceed to circulate through empty tank.
2. With pump running on high speed add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
3. After adding FIX-A-LEAK allow pump to run for approximately 4-5 hours.
4. Continue to recirculate water until the leak has stopped.
5. After the leak has stopped and given the proper time to cure. (24-48hrs) Drain, clean and refill the spa
6. Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
Sand Filters: Set filter valve to filter and resume normal operation. Backwash out unused FIX-A-LEAK as required.
Other Types: Reinstall filter into tank and resume operation. Rinse out unused FIX-A-LEAK from filter as required.
*NOTE* Never let cartridges or DE elements be left to dry before they are cleaned.
SUCTION LINE LEAKS
Suction Leaks are usually known by air mixed with the water at the return fittings. In most cases suction lines only leak water when the filter pump is shut off. Normal Circulation will simply draw FIX-A-LEAK away from the leak and if the pump is shut off the material will simply not get to the leak. You must reverse the flow of water, to force the material through the leak under pressure. Preferably 5-10 psi. until the leak has stopped. When this has been achieved, gradually increase pressure to 15-25 psi. to insure a proper seal.
After sealing a suction line leak you must leave the suction off the repaired line for no less than 48 hours. FIX-A-LEAK requires time to cure and harden.
If you suspect a leak around fittings inside the spa (such as return fittings) lights, skimmer(s) or steps, etc, shut down pump. Apply FIX-A-LEAK directly to the leak using a squeeze bottle, similar to a ketchup bottle. Allow a minimum of 48 hours to cure before starting up circulation.
Use at own risk. We do not & cannot guarantee results. This is a sale for the 32 Oz. Bottle.